...make it stop

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ok , I don't think Iv'e hidden it very well lately that work is getting on top of me.
I'm sure Iv'e vented and bored my friends rigid about it.
Whole new managements , re-arranging companies, friends & colleagues being made redundant & all the emotional mess that goes along with it.
I'm still trying to see through the politics of it all & envisage what the overall future plan is.
Whom it involves & where it intends to go.
All a bit sad at the moment as I was one of the original members that started the company 12 years ago.
However things must move on .
What I can't seem to get & this is the thing that is causing me them most trouble is that people are being let go when there is plenty of work to be done. New & old.
I find myself having to cover 2 1/2 other peoples jobs as well as my own now, which is having an adverse reaction on the quality and quantity of my own works, as well as stress levels.

Awibble

Sigh .


0 comments: