...Derdries a slag !

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Reliving my misspent youth through YouTube at the moment.

You can't watch this & not smile. Coronation street will never be the same for you again.

I think this was one of my first Fantasy girls , don't know why . My girl friend at the time was A serious goth. Still a look I admire today. Well for the girls anyway.
Followed by this & this for good luck.

& then theres this , because they just canceled the local gig which I had tickets to . Still a bit miffed about that.

For someone that raves against television I feel a bit hypocritical , but
I bloody love YouTube me. :O)


3 comments:

Pandora Caitiff said...

Ha! Yeah the image of Patricia Morrison wearing that dress in the This Corrosion video was a big influence on both my sexual tastes and my tranny identity :)

And yay, Sham 69!

Jess said...

There are far worse ways to spend an evening than flicking around on You Tube, IMV...

And your muse is a good choice. Particularly love the way she drove with those nails. Divine.

Lara Tyg said...

Cant agree more.
She even looked good in white :O)