...Two of one

Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Pandora very kindly tagged me for one of these chain blogs.
(not a clue what the technical name is, I'm sure its something devastatingly clever)
Anyway ,I must reveal eight facts about myself, pass on the same task to eight other blog folk.
Well I guess the buck stops here , as I have no contacts to pass stuff onto , at least none that I would be brave enough too.
(I assume this must be fairly common within; ( or is it without ? ) the community.

That aside , I had already done this a few day previous on my other blog, the one that presents my less sane side. So I thought I ought to reflect the same here , do a comparison.

I am :

Quiet
Shy
naive
un-confident
plain
simple
bewildered
optimistic
sarcastic
hopeless
tangential
artistic
happy
fool
unable to recognise the eight count.
trans.

Me.

I appears the only difference is that this side of me doesn't wear glasses.

0 comments: