...friendships crushed

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I lost a dear friend today. :O(

Despite my close relationship for the past 12 years or so; one I won't miss I'm sure.
Well I'm reasonably sure.
Maybe a bit of a tug at the heartstrings.

ok, I'll miss the small idiosyncrasy's, the peculiarity's, familiarity & the thousand & one other things I'm sure will become apparent with absence.

,but I've got to this decision simply by weighing up the pros & cons of this companionship and in the end it is fully my decision. No Regrets. No Remorse.

Always being there, not in a faithful way as such , but never let me down either is a big thing that I may have taken for granted.
Never asked anything of me directly.

The requirement for constant small attention was always irritating. The financial drain too, high maintenance some would say, but what do you do ?

The more than obvious age problem was a little embarrassing , dare I say strange noises & smells (not a fault really, it just happens)

In truth it's just come to that point, time to part. Natural ending I guess.

So its off to the crusher for it & I'm back on my bicycle I guess.

1 comments:

Lara Tyg said...

I miss my old car now :O(