...got to love 'em.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Parents.
You've got to love 'em.

I was a little startled to come home and after trying to unlock the door, finding my mother sitting, readiung in my lounge.

A very rare visit indeed, normally the other way around with me paying the visit.
After a slightly surprised "hello" I discover she has workmen in her house & needed some quiet.

Now the thing is , my bedroom for once had not been...shall we say de-frocked
All doors wide open, my whole messy life(s) on display.
Raising a mild air of panic deep inside me.

The point is , I've got to love my mother, because either A) she was being extremely cool about everything, because she did not say a thing.
or B) she is the decent person I believe her to be & had not wandered around the house .

Either way, phew & yay Mum.

1 comments:

Pandora Caitiff said...

Mum's can be good like that.

My mum knows a fair bit about Pandora, and abuses it by coming to me first whenever she has a fancy dress party to attend :D